Zhang Shijing Lawyers is a constantly evolving law firm, and we need flexible and dedicated staff to keep it running. Even if there are no current vacancies listed below, if you think you are able to contribute, we will like to hear from you. Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for an interview.
We are currently recruiting for a motivated and initiative newly admitted lawyer / graduate lawyer with 0-2 years’ post admission experience and an assistant PLT student to join a busy general practice firm in Sydney city. You will work exclusively on litigation matters, including commercial litigation, family law, minor criminal law, defamation and other civil litigation matters.
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that offers:
- Autonomously manage files;
- Be a primary contact point for clients;
- Run contested litigation matters;
- Direct access to Principal Lawyer;
- Appear in direction hearings, trials, mediation and settlement conferences; and
- Friendly working environment.
The successful applicant will have the following criteria/skills:
- Have completed your law degree;
- Strong understanding of civil litigation procedures;
- Great command of English and Chinese language;
- Admitted to practice or eligible to be admitted to practise law in NSW;
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and client facing skills (As most of our clients are of Chinese background, you need to be able to speak Mandarin);and
- Ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously.
If this role has sparked your interest, please email us your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview.Thank you in advance for your application.