Juris Doctor (The University of Sydney)
Clive is a solicitor practicing exclusively in the area of dispute resolution and litigation and works under Principal Solicitor Terry Zhang at our Sydney CBD office.
Clive joined Zhang Shijing Lawyers in 2019. Prior to joining Zhang Shijing Lawyers, he gained invaluable exposure to various areas of commercial litigation by working in boutique firms in both North Sydney and the Sydney CBD.
Clive’s development of a wide-ranging practice has allowed him to successfully represent clients, whether corporations or individuals, in a range of legal areas, achieving exceptional results. As solicitor advocate, Clive regularly appears in the various courts throughout New South Wales.
In recent two years, Clive has appeared as an instructing solicitor in the following matters:
- Zheng v Zhang  NSWSC 904 (equity, default judgment, assessment of damages)
- Xu v Jiang  NSWDC 302 (summary dismissal, defence against debt recovery)
- Jiang v Minister for Immigration  FCCA 1490 (migration, review of a decision of a delegate, jurisdictional error)
- Super Vision Resources Ltd v AC Holdings Co Pty Ltd  NSWSC 65 (land law, voidable dispositions, transferee in good faith)
- Super Vision Resources Ltd v Xu  NSWSC 367 (interim Preservation, freezing orders, application to extend freezing order)
- Golden J Wealth Pty Ltd v AC Holdings Co Pty Limited  NSWSC 1342 (contract, mortgage)